Intel® Pride of Place
Please print a copy of these Competition Rules, and submit a signed and dated copy with your Intel® Pride of Place Application Form.
Please print a copy of these Competition Rules, and submit a signed and dated copy with your Intel Pride of Place Application Form.
1. The promotor of the Intel Pride of Place competition (the "Competition") is Intel Ireland Limited, Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, Co Kildare (“Intel”). Set out below are the terms and conditions governing the Competition (the "Competition Rules").
What Is the Competition For?
2. Intel is holding this Competition for community
How to Enter
3. Entrants must complete the Intel Pride of Place Application Form. The Application Form must be submitted with a copy of these Competition Rules, signed in the manner set out below, via our website, Intel.ie, by 5pm on Friday May 17th May 2019.
4. Each winning Project(s) will receive a prize of €5,000 (five thousand euro) to be spent on completing the Project.
5. All entrants to the Competition will be invited to an awards event at the Leixlip Manor Hotel on 27th June 2019.
Selection of Winners
6. The winning entrants will be decided by a judging panel of 3-5 judges (including a Chair), comprising business professionals and community representatives chosen by Intel at its discretion (the "Judging Panel"). The names of the judges are available on request.
7. Each Project will be judged on the following criteria (with % weighting in brackets):
8. The Judging Panel will, in its sole discretion, choose 6 winning Projects.
9. In the event of any disputes amongst the Judging Panel, the Chair’s decision will be final.
10. The winning Projects will be announced at an event at the Leixlip Manor Hotel on 27th June 2019.
Who Is Eligible to Participate?
11. This competition is open to the following
The following are not eligible to participate in the Competition:
11.1 Any persons professionally connected with the Competition; the "Excluded Category".
12. Each entrant
12.1 Only those 18 years and over can enter the program. Those under the age of 18 and have a submitted an application, their application will be classed as ‘null and void’
13. Only one application may be submitted from each entrant
14. Each entrant organisation will ensure that it has obtained (before submitting the entry) all necessary permits, permissions, approvals, licenses and authorisations to enable its Project to be carried out.
15. Each Project should be able to be completed with €5,000. A budget of indicative costs associated with the Project should ideally be submitted with each entry.
Other Terms of Participation:
16. Entrants to the Competition agree to provide such additional information as requested by Intel or any member of the Judging Panel.
17. Each winning
18. Intel will, at its discretion, award a prize of €5,000 (five thousand euro) to each winning Project. Other than awarding this amount, Intel has no responsibility or liability with respect
19. The prize is not transferable. The winning
20. Intel is committed to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and ethics rules. These Competition Rules are intended to ensure that each entrant
21. Intel is committed to respecting your privacy. By completing the Intel Pride of Place Application Form you are providing Intel your name and email address. This information will be used only for the purpose of registering you for the event. Once the event has taken place, all personal information provided to Intel will be deleted. To learn more about Intel’s privacy practices, please visit http://www.intel.ie/privacy
22. By entering this Competition, your organisation confirms its agreement to be bound by these Competition Rules.
23. The entries to the Competition will not be returned to entrants after the end of the Competition.
24. Intel reserve the right to disqualify any individual or
25. Any questions or complaints regarding the Competition should be addressed to Intel and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. The Competition and these Competition Rules will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
27. Intel’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Here you can find the Terms & Conditions and Application Form for the programme.
Please complete both forms and send to email@example.com If you have any issues online, please send a hard copy to-
Intel Ireland Global Public Affairs Group
Intel Ireland Leixlip Campus
Collinstown Industrial Park
Intel is committed to respecting your privacy and your personal information will only be visible to the Intel® Pride of Place administration and judging panel. By completing the application form you are providing Intel personal information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. This information will be used only for the purpose of administering the Pride of Place Competition and will be retained for three months. To learn more about Intel’s privacy practices, please visit http://www.intel.ie/privacy.
Click below if you can attend our Pride of Place Presentation Evening. Taking place on the