Intel® Distribution for Apache Hadoop* Software
Part of the Intel® Datacenter Software family
Manage a Hadoop* Cluster Efficiently
Apache Hadoop* Administrator Training provides the core set of skills needed to deploy, manage, monitor, and secure a Hadoop cluster. Using the Intel® Distribution for Apache Hadoop* (Intel® Distribution) as platform for instruction, IT professionals new to Hadoop can quickly learn the essentials through technical sessions and hands-on labs. By the end of this three-day Hadoop training, you will be prepared to handle real world challenges that you may come across.
- Overview of Apache Hadoop and HDFS
- Overview of Hadoop administration
- Planning your Hadoop cluster
- Deploying a Hadoop cluster
- Loading data and running applications
- Configuration and performance Tuning
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Maintaining a secure deployment
Hadoop Training Course Details
- Format: Classroom training
- Length: 3 days
This course is recommended for:
- Linux administrator who needs to learn core Apache Hadoop operational skills quickly
- An IT manager or system administrator who needs proficiency in Apache Hadoop
- Prior experience with system administration of Linux servers
Students who complete the Hadoop training course are then eligible for the Intel Certification for Apache Hadoop* Professional Exam. As a trusted technology provider to the industry, the Intel Certification carries the assurance that your Hadoop expertise is backed by a brand recognized around the world.
Day 1: Foundation
Day 2: Implementation
Day 3: Advanced
- Why Apache Hadoop?
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Hadoop
- MapReduce, YARN, and
- Intel® Distribution for
- Review Day 1
- Review Day 2
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Diagnostics and
- Securing the Platform
- Optimizing Performance
Why Intel and Apache Hadoop?
We believe that every organization and individual should have the ability to generate value from all the data that they can access. The value of data depends on the ability to collect, store, analyze, visualize, and act on it. The Intel® Distribution is built from the hardware up to enable the widest range of use cases on Apache Hadoop by delivering the performance, security, and scalability that enterprises need. Intel offers a robust platform on which the ecosystem can innovate in next-generation analytics. Intel is committed to open source and supports the Apache developer community by contributing in code and in kind.