Intel® Server Board S2400SC-based System
Value two-socket, 4U pedestal system with up to eight 3.5-inch HDDs for demanding first server environments
- 4U pedestal (rackable) system with the Intel® Server Board S2400SC2
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 v2
- Eight memory sockets support LR/U/R DIMMs, 128-GB maximum memory
- Options for up to eight 3.5-inch hot-swap HDDs
- Four PCIe* (three Gen 3 slots including one x16, one x8, and one x4; one Gen 1 slot and one legacy PCI 32/33 slot
- Trusted platform module (TPM) header for Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) support
- System options with Intel® RAID C600 Upgrade Key RKSAS8 included
The Intel® Server Board S2400SC-based system is the ideal choice for small businesses seeking to maximize return on investment with a dual-socket server, delivering affordable performance while providing storage and I/O flexibility.
SKU Order Code
Chassis Form Factor
Hard Drive Support
|4U pedestal||750W AC, Platinum Efficiency
||Supports up to eight hot-swap 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch drives||
1x PCI 32/33
1x PCIe x16 Gen 3
1x PCIe x8 Gen 3
1x PCIe x4 Gen 3
1x PCIe x4 Gen 2
|Compatible Intel® Products||Tested Hardware; Memory; Operating System Lists
(Includes 3rd Party Vendors)
Intel® Server Board S2400SC-based Systems Images
Pedestal System: Front View
Front view of pedestal system with four 3.5-inch hot-swap HDDs: P4308SC2MHGC.
Pedestal System: Right-side View
Right side 45 degree view of pedestal system with four 3.5-inch hot-swap HDDs: P4308SC2MHGC.
Pedestal System: Left-side View
Left side 45 degree view of pedestal system with four 3.5-inch hot-swap HDDs: P4308SC2MHGC.
Pedestal System: 45 Degree View
45 degree view of pedestal system with eight 3.5-inch hot-swap HDDs with open panel open showing board: P4308SC2MHGC.