Help prevent unauthorized access to business accounts and access points with embedded, tamper-resistant two-factor authentication.1See how Intel® Identity Protection Technology works >
Help keep company laptops and assets safe, remotely disable stolen laptops, and reactivate recovered ones.2Discover how Intel® Anti-Theft Technology keeps thieves and hackers at bay >
Actively help prevent viruses, malware, and sophisticated rootkit attacks from ever entering your fleet of PCs.3See how embedded technologies perform regular integrity checks on PC system components >
Built-in virtualization technologies can help improve security by controlling OS and application updates.4Learn more about Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) >
Discover how accelerated hardware-based encryption technologies help make online interactions safe and seamless.5Learn more about Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard–New Instructions (Intel® AES–NI) >
Configure, diagnose, isolate, and repair an infected PC—even if it’s unresponsive—with remote support and monitoring capabilities embedded into select Intel® vPro™ processors.6Learn more about Intel® Active Management Technology >
Unlocking the Value of Intel® vPro™ Technology
Automatically discover, setup and configure, and maintain a secure connection to every managed device on your network with Intel® Setup and Configuration Software.Unlock the features of Intel® vPro™ technology with Intel® Setup and Configuration Software >
Follow a step-by-step process to start taking full advantage of Intel® vPro™ technology.Learn more about implementing Intel® vPro™ Technology >
IT Manager: Duels
They said IT management wasn’t fun and games. They were right. Join our new multiplayer IT strategy game. Deploy cutting-edge technologies. Wield colossal budgets. And crush your peers’ IT infrastructure. All in the name of winning real prizes.Play now
Shop for Business Solutions
- Dell Latitude 6430u* Ultrabook™
- Fujitsu LIFEBOOK U772* Ultrabook™
- HP EliteBook Folio 9470m* Ultrabook™
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon* Ultrabook™
- Lenovo X1 Carbon Touch* Ultrabook™
- Toshiba Portege Z930* Ultrabook™
- Motion Computing* J3600
- Panasonic* Toughpad FZ-G1
- Motion F5t*
- Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T*
- Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T*
- Dell OptiPlex 9010 All-in-One*
- Fujitsu ESPRIMO X913-T*
- HP Compaq Elite 8300 All-in-One Business PC*
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M92z* AIO
- Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 92z* AIO
3rd Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor Family Launch Webinar Replay
Hear from Rick Echevarria, VP, IAG and GM of the Business Client Platforms Division, for an in-depth look at the 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family and how it’s bridging the gap between what CIOs’ need and what business users want.
Accenture ARROW*: A Solution with Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processors
Accenture ARROW* and Intel® vPro™ technology enhance remote PC management to allow technicians to focus on and fix complex hardware problems.
Managed PKI Solution from Symantec and Intel® vPro™ Technology
Managed PKI solutions from Symantec use 3rd generation Intel Core vPro processors to deliver the same level of security as smart card technology.
Integrated Security: McAfee Software and Intel vPro™ Technology
McAfee and Intel integrated security solutions combine McAfee's leading security software with the security and remediation of Intel® Core™ vPro™.
What is McAfee ePO Deep Command*
What is McAfee ePO Deep Command*? Learn how McAfee ePO Deep Command helps IT enhance security and lower costs
CompuCom and 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processors
Hear how 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors deliver intelligent performance with embedded security and helps CompuCom reduce customers’ costs while increasing security and productivity.
Use Models, 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor Family: Encrypt
PCs with Intel® Core™ vPro™ technology enable IT to automatically isolate a network and prevent viruses and malware from further proliferation. (1:12)
Intel® Core™ Microarchitecture Can Help Reduce Emissions
John Skinner talks about Intel's energy-smart performance and efficiency with Intel® Core® i7 technology.
Video: Isolation of Infected PCs and Remediation
Video from IT@Intel discusses the isolation of infected PCs and remediation with Intel® vPro™ Technology. (4:33)
New PCs for a New Compute Environment
Intel® Core™ processors secure mobility, online rich media, business operations. (1:55)
The PC is Not Dead
The PC is not dead; it's the command center where other electronic devices go to resync
2nd Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor, Intel Graphics Performance
Intel demonstrates stunning graphics performance on the 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor. (1:16)
MokaFive on 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor
Shows BareMetal* hypervisor running on Lenovo T420* laptop using 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor (1:45)
Enhancing the Microsoft Windows 7* Experience
PCs powered by select 2nd gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors enhance the Windows* 7 experience by accelerating the encryption of sensitive data. (1:20)
1. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
2. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software with data encryption, and service activation with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
3. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Intel® Trusted Execution Technology requires a computer system with Intel® Virtualization Technology, an Intel TXT-enabled processor, chipset, BIOS, Authenticated Code Modules and an Intel TXT-compatible measured launched environment (MLE). The MLE could consist of a virtual machine monitor, an OS or an application. In addition, Intel TXT requires the system to contain a TPM v1.2, as defined by the Trusted Computing Group, and specific software for some uses. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
4. Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) requires a computer system with an enabled Intel® processor, BIOS, and virtual machine monitor (VMM). Functionality, performance, or other benefits will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. Software applications may not be compatible with all operating systems. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/virtualization/virtualization-technology/hardware-assist-virtualization-technology.html.
5. Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) requires a computer system with an Intel® AES-NI-enabled processor, as well as non-Intel software to execute the instructions in the correct sequence. Intel® AES-NI is available on select Intel® processors. For availability, consult your reseller or system manufacturer. For more information, see software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-advanced-encryption-standard-instructions-aes-ni.
6. Security features enabled by Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) require an enabled chipset, network hardware and software and a corporate network connection. Intel AMT may not be available or certain capabilities may be limited over a host OS-based VPN or when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Setup requires configuration and may require scripting with the management console or further integration into existing security frameworks, and modifications or implementation of new business processes. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.