10 GbE is Now
Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapters
Now Is the Time to Choose 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)
Today’s IT managers are pressured to deliver more, faster, and always, for less. At the same time, legacy infrastructures and complex networks are running on a plethora of underutilized servers, cables, and switches, making it extremely challenging for IT to respond quickly to changing business needs. An efficient solution is to start consolidating servers and applications, and unifying networks for a virtualized environment. However, as IT managers make these improvements to allow more processes and applications, the network itself becomes the bottleneck. Now, there’s an easier way to upgrade network performance and agility to meet the needs of an efficient virtualized data center.
The ecosystem is ready to deliver and support 10 GbE solutions across your network. Take advantage of the power efficiency and performance of affordable 10 GbE networking. Servers connecting with the latest Intel® Ethernet 10 Gigabit Converged Network Adapters provide up to 10x faster performance1, and the agility to align with business growth, meet customers’ needs, or expand with your business.
- A trusted solution—it just works
- Choose from a broad selection of LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) or network interface card (NIC) options
- Easy migration path to 10 GbE with 10GBASE-T
- Simplify network management by converging LAN and storage traffic onto one network
- Optimized performance with Intel® servers with Intel® Data Direct I/O Technology (Intel® DDIO) and Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) for Connectivity (Intel® VT-c)
- Designed for virtualized environments
- Rely on more than 30 years of proven Ethernet expertise
1. Performance tests and ratings are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel® products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html.