Does your old computer lack the power to keep up with you? Do you finish multiple tasks before your computer completes one? Stop waiting. With an affordable new Intel-powered PC, you can make more of your time. Designed to handle the multitasking demands of today’s computer users, a new PC might be the star player you need to bring your life up to speed.
With a low-voltage, high-performance Intel-powered PC and a new extended-life battery, today’s lightweight laptop or ultra-thin Ultrabook™ packs the power of a desktop into a mobile device. And with options that include Intel® Anti-Theft Technology1,2 and Intel® Identity Protection Technology3, both your private data and your new computer are better protected when you’re online and on the go.
Make long start-up times a thing of the past. With Intel® Rapid Start Technology4, your new computer goes from standby to active in less than seven seconds. That’s the speed you need to get things done. And with Intel® Smart Connect Technology5, your email, news feeds, and social networks are constantly updated so when your computer starts, you’re connected, informed, and ready to go.
Whether you choose an Ultrabook™, laptop, or an all-in-one PC, a new computer with Intel Inside® offers a streamlined, seamless experience. Choose Intel® Turbo Boost Technology6 and move between multiple applications without slowing down. So when you’re chatting with friends while streaming your favorite TV show, you don’t have to wait for your computer to keep up with you. That’s multitasking made easy.
1. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software with data encryption, and service activation with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
2. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
3. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
5. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
6. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.