Your Ultrabook™, Now On Your TV with Intel® Wireless Display
View content from your mobile device wirelessly on your TV
Make any experience on your mobile device a more entertaining one—Intel® WiDi lets you easily stream all the things you love, including movies, videos, photos, and music, directly to your big screen HDTV1 free from the burden of wires.
What You Need
- A laptop, Ultrabook™, smartphone, or tablet with Intel® WiDi.
- An Intel® WiDi certified receiver device.
- See Intel® Wireless Display in action. Watch the video >
- Watch these tutorial videos to learn how to set up and use Intel® WiDi.
Get the Full HD Video Experience
Enjoy visually stunning HD video with a roomful of friends with Intel® Wireless Display. The latest version of Intel WiDi software supports a variety of super-rich HD experiences, including full 1080p video support for streaming protected content, such as Blu-ray* and 3D*.
Make Dual-Screen, Multitasking Twice as Fun
With Intel Wireless Display, you can do more things than you can think of—all at the same time. Check e-mail while you're watching a movie on your HDTV, or discuss the movie with your friends around the globe via online chatting while you're watching.
Industry Standard-Based, While Superior
Intel WiDi is based on the Wi-Fi Alliance's Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast* specification. Additionally, Intel WiDi technology provides a quick and reliable connections, low screen-mirroring latency, superior video and audio quality, and smooth HD video playback for wireless display.
1. Requires an Intel® WiDi-enabled system and Intel WiDi-enabled receiver device. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback is only available on select Intel® processor-based systems with built-in visuals enabled, a compatible receiver device and media player, and supporting Intel WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/ie/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
2. Installation of Intel® WiDi Widget on Windows* 8.0 and Windows 8.1 OS requires Microsoft .NET* Framework 3.5 pre-installed. Intel WiDi Widget is an add-on capability that requires your system already has Intel® WiDi.